Practical Transesophageal training on real patients , many hands on practical training hours.
1. Acquire the skills to perform safe adult TEE examination.
2. Interpretation of the TEE findings.
Tools to achieve the objectives :
1. Supervised training on real patients.
2. Full illustrations regarding the pitfalls and possible complications that may arise from a TEE study and how to avoid such problems.
This Practical Training Course is recommended for :
2. Professional Echocardiographers .
3. Doctors who have the opportunity to work TEE either in Egypt or abroad.
Period of the course :
Until the candidate acquire the required skills.